Well this week, about 8 to 15 people got food poisoning from the DFAC and the B & B, it happened on Tuesday and so far the Cajun chicken seems to be everyone’s favorite culprit. Lucky for me I decided to forgo lunch that day for a nap.
It took down one entire PSD team from Aegis and one of their guys even had to be hospitalized, as the week progressed we kept hearing about more and more cases. And then yesterday a health inspector from the U.S. Army came around to our office. David, our regional director and my colleague Java were at the office. The inspector asked Java how the food was. Java’s repsonse, “It’s o.k., but we really could use more variety in the salad bar.” Classic