I’m exhausted.  On Thrusday night I was up until 10:00 p.m. trying to figure out the last file, the vegetable farming files.  I tried to start with the most difficult files, but it turns out the last ones were the most difficult.  Then as I was sitting in front of the book shelf, going through the files, making notes on what was missing, I notice a frog trying to crawl across the floor it looked like it was hurt or a frog with a disability, but upon closer look I found out it was a baby bat.  I put him up on the window, but he wasn’t happy there.  I wanted to put him outside in the middle of a bug fest, but he escaped before I could find a really buggy place for him.

On Friday morning I flew out on the ten seater WFP flight we made two stops before we landed in Wau, where I would catch the flight to Juba.  We arrived about 10:30 a.m. and the flight was at noon, so I hung out with a bunch of other people waiting for the Juba flight in Wau and the only “restaurant” in the “airport.”  I ordered a “ham and cheese” sandwich, “coffee” Nescafe and water. 

I arrived in Juba about 1:30 p.m. waited awhile for the car, which took me to the office then I worked until about 5:30 and went out with some people from work to Afex, where I had a delicious burrito, really it was a burrito.  It was so good. 

I fell into bed about 11:30 a.m. and then slept until noon the next day.  I was hoping to work on my book today, but instead I’ve been revising projects briefs and looking for reports, which are late or incomplete.  SIGH.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s